Gaurav Mittal, CEO & Co-founder
- Masters in Finance with International Marketing from NMIMS Mumbai
- Bachelor in Electricals from UPMNREC.
- PMI certified Project Management professional (PMP)
- 15+ yr experience in IT industry having worked in various capacities like Chief Technology Officer/ Programme Manager/ Project Manager & Presales Manager with companies like CSC, Wipro and Citigroup.
- Advisory board member at Phoenix global Media Network Ltd.
- Vice President & Executive board member of PMI North India chapter
- Associate member of TIE Delhi Chapter
- Mentor panel of Entrepreneurship Development Cell of IIT Roorkee.
- Member at Network of ICT Entrepreneurs and Enterprises
To know more about Gaurav, click http://visualcv.com/gauravmittal
- Business Development and Partnerships
- Finance & Facilities
Aseem Chauhan (Role: Strategy, Team Building, Fund Raising) – CEO – Amity Capital Ventures
- Mr. Aseem Chauhan is the Chancellor of Amity University Rajasthan and Additional President and Board Member of the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation, the umbrella organization of the Amity institutions.
- Aseem holds degrees in Engineering, Finance and Strategic Management from The Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania and is an alumnus of the prestigious Jerome Fisher Program in Management & Technology.
- Aseem is on a number of committees including the Government of India’s National Committee for Biotechnology Policy and the CII National Committee for Higher, Technical & Vocational Education.
Akhil Choudhary (Role: Business Growth, Sales) – CEO & MD – Binary Semantics
- Akhil Choudhary brings a track record spanning over two decades, as an entrepreneur, software professional and a strong operations management executive in the field of Information Technology.
- Akhil co-founded Binary Semantics, one of the esteemed IT companies of India and also serves as the CEO for the same. Akhil has extensive experience of offshore software & services delivery, outsourcing, working with teams spread across multiple time zones and meeting customer needs globally. Akhil has a strong quality and process background and has driven ISO, CMM and Six Sigma implementations.
- Akhil did his Bachelor's in Engineering (Electronics & Communication Engineering) from Delhi College of Engineering, University Of Delhi in India.