We reply to each and every support request personally and with care.
Here are some frequently asked questions about RecruitPlus Resume Parser. (Check back for additions/ updates to this page, or contact us for a query).
Click here to use the Online Resume Parser help file.
What is Resume Parsing?
Resume Parsing is a utility, that enables users to automatically extract important candidate information (from resumes in any of the format like .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, .html,.txt. Allows users to perform the search based on any of the keyword or parameter and allows users to take the dump in excel sheet.
The parsing utility automatically reads more than 80+ candidate parameters from resumes and allows you to take an export dump of these parameters. Following is the list of the extracted parameters:
Who is RecruitPlus Resume Parser for?
The end user of RecruitPlus Resume Parser service is HR/Recruitment folks of any corporate and Manpower consultants. This could be small to medium businesses, organizations, or groups within large enterprises e.g. creative and technology firms, consulting, HR, media, marketing, SEO, startups and non-profit organizations etc.
What exactly do I need to use RecruitPlus Resume Parser?
Its simple - all you need is a web browser (IE/ Firefox/ Mozilla etc), an Internet connection (preferably high-speed). Click on Signup button, fill the details. A confirmation mail goes to your email id; verify the same and you are ready to use Resume Parsing service.
How long does it take to setup my RecruitPlus Resume Parser account?
It only takes approx. 30 seconds to sign up and get started on your free account.
Are there any IT requirements or downloads required to set up my RecruitPlus Resume Parser account?
Yes there is a little IT requirement. The recommended system configuration is as follows:
- Windows XP or higher.
- 1 GB MB Memory recommended for better performance.
- MS Office 2003 or higher.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher.
- Microsoft .net framework 2.0 or higher
- Operating System, Internet Explorer, MSOffice updates should be up-to-date.
- Suitable internet bandwidth.
Microsoft .net framework 2.0 can be downloaded by clicking Download Microsoft .net framework 2.0 link. To use the MS-Outlook mail parsing function in the application, you need to install Microsoft Interop Assembly. You can download the same from the links below.
- If you have Microsoft Office 2003, Download Primary Interop Assembly 2003.
- If you have Microsoft Office 2007, Download Primary Interop Assembly 2007
- If you have Microsoft Office 2010, Download Primary Interop Assembly 2010
- If you have Microsoft Office 2013, Download Primary Interop Assembly 2013
How much does RecruitPlus Resume Parser cost?
We have a free version of RecruitPlus Resume Parser that will let you parse any number of resumes but allows to export only 50 resumes in excel sheet. Our paid export packs starts from $10. Click here for pricing plans.
Will I be able to try RecruitPlus Resume Parser before paying for it?
Of course. Our free account lets you parse any number of resumes. It allows to take an export dump up to 50 resumes in excel sheet before you become comfortable to upgrade. Go ahead, give it a shot.
Can we run RecruitPlus Resume Parser on our own servers?
Nope. RecruitPlus Resume Parser is a software delivered on the Internet so you can access it from anywhere, anytime.
What about security? How secure will your servers be?
Resume parsing servers are hosted in secured datacenter behind the dedicated firewall. No one else can access your parsed data. It's like an RecruitPlus banking account; unless you tell your username and password to some one, no one can access to your database.
What are the advantages of a hosted RecruitPlus Resume parsing tool vs. one that is on an in-house server?
- No hardware or IT personnel investment, i.e. lower costs.
- No server license for Windows 2K3, MS-Office or SQL Server enterprise edition.
- Simple to use - anyone who has used a web-based program like Hotmail or Gmail can use this.
- Flexible - You pay as you grow. So, you can start with the lowest plan (i.e. the most inexpensive) and as you add more resumes, you can upgrade to the higher paying plan.
What support will you give me?
All customers including those on the free plan are eligible for free support. Either email or phone us. We normally answer support queries within 24 hours (mostly, its even earlier).
Can I get my data if I need to discontinue?
Yes, all the data that you store on RecruitPlus Resume Parser is yours. You can take export dump of your parsed data and can delete the data from server.
How do I provide feedback?
Feel free to email us at anytime. If you have a feature request or a bug report, you can send us a note from your registered email account.